Our client - one of the first monetization platforms for immersive technologies (VR, AR, MR), is looking for an experienced SSP Backend Engineer to join their team remotely.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing a major part in the design and development of the SSP.
- Supporting of two SSP Engineers and report directly to Lead SSP Engineer.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 4+ years as Backend engineer.
- Strong skills in NodeJS and Java.
- Expert in building REST-based API services using NodeJS.
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases like Mongo and equivalents.
- Experience with MVC application architecture.
- Knowledge of design patterns, OOP design principles and functional design principles.
- Experience in installing, configuring, and managing AWS or on-premises server infrastructure.
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in ad tech industry.
- Knowledge of Unity/Unreal.
- Familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem, including DoubleClick for Publishers and SSP, DSP, and DMP technologies.
- Remote work.
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Challenging tasks in a multinational professional environment.