Our customer - a product and solution developer in the sphere of data analytics, healthcare, large-scale platform development, and WiFi/3G/4G/LTE monetization solutions is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their healthcare project in Kyiv.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis of existing documentation to build detailed requirements backlog.
- Describing of ready for development requirements in User Story format.
- Communication with the dev team to support their development efforts and clarify requirements.
- Collaborating with UI/UX team to develop consistent design decisions.
- Identifying and documenting key business processes.
- Analysis of the results of implemented solutions.
- Preparing of specification documents for approved decisions.
- Conducting of demo sessions for customer team, gather and process feedback.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst.
- Computer science degree.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Experience in Agile environment with User Stories format.
- Experience of remote communication with customer team.
- Self-management and meeting facilitation skills, attention to details and result-oriented mindset.
- Fluent English and strong communication skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Participation in healthcare project.
- Experience of work with non-functional requirements.
- Professional development opportunities: paid tech conferences, trainings, and knowledge sharing.
- Medical insurance.
- Access to gym/swimming pool.
- Paid annual vacation (26 working days).
- Paid lunch.
- Comfortable workplace in the city center.
- Flexible working conditions to support your personal needs.