The world’s most accurate grammar checker and one of the handiest tools for writers is looking for a talented and highly motivated Customer Support Representative to join their team in Kyiv. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with development offices in New York and Kyiv.
As a Customer Support Representative you will be responsible for managing and supporting client issues via email and phone. The successful candidate should be able to work efficiently under tight deadlines, ensure productivity standards and metrics are maintained, and be able to work independently and on a team to meet critical deadlines.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO:
- Answering incoming customer calls/emails and general client concerns. The schedule is optional: either from 3 PM to 12 AM, from Sunday till Thursday; or 6 PM to 3 AM, from Monday till Friday;
- Being responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller;
- Expediting correction or adjustment of various technical and non-technical complexities;
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint via helpdesk;
- Implementation of other various tasks and duties set by management.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Readiness to provide high-quality customer service;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong phone contact handling skills, critical thinking and active listening;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively and pay attention to every detail or problem;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond patiently to different types of characters;
- Familiarity with tools like Zendesk, JIRA, etc., is preferred.
- Competitive salary (USD exchange rate-based), PE-based employment;
- Paid lunches and healthy snacks;
- English language course;
- Fun corporate events;
- Comfortable office in the city center (a 5-minute walk from Teatralnaya or Lva Tolstogo subway stations);
- Gym membership;
- Health insurance.