Our client - an American electronic commerce consulting company, which provides a wide range of services to numerous B2B and B2C businesses across the globe (such as Fortune Top 10 company General Electric), is looking for Data Analyst to join their team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Work with marketing and sales to understand the ideal prospect and prospect requirements for different campaigns and outreach programs;
- Uncover the best tools and resources for discovering high-quality prospects;
- Create an ongoing process for recording and maintaining prospect information;
- Filter and clean data for easy imports into CRM and marketing automation tool;
- Collect insights about the trends and costs involved in sourcing the highest quality prospects; make recommendations about best data sources for investment.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Up to 1 year of working experience as Data Analyst;
- Advanced level of English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze large amounts of information with significant attention to detail;
- Proactive and positive life approach.
- Competitive compensation depending on qualification level;
- Quarterly performance bonus system;
- Financial stability;
- Individual approach to professional and career growth;
- Paid education/training/certification and IT conferences attendance, English classes;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and cozy loft office in the center of Kyiv.