An electronic commerce consulting company, providing a wide range of services to numerous B2B or B2C businesses across the globe, is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager who will be responsible the management of key client projects or aspects of client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time. Company’s office based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Be responsible for tech quality and engineering best practices on different projects
- Actively work with project teams to improve performance and maintain standards
- Cooperate with Functional Consultants, Platform Architects, and Project Managers to delivery the project on time, within scope, and on budget.
- Proactively identify project issues and actively work across the organization to resolve them
- Work directly with clients to communicate status, resolve blockers,and facilitate user testing opportunities
- Lead and mentor team members to standardize practices across the organization
- Support client projects using agile development approach and own the software development process in Jira and Confluence
- Make efforts to understand the technology systems and ecommerce industry that company supports
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
Candidates for this role have a successful experience of consulting directly with clients and have are solid knowledge in management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope while exceeding client expectations. Candidates should have a good perceive of continuous delivery at a tactical level, should be able and willing to start work with the Hybris platform technology, and bring quality/attention to detail as a core professional practice.
- Bachelor's degree or higher and 5+ years working experience as a Delivery Manager/Senior Project Manager/Product Manager
- Working knowledge of SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, Adobe CQ or any comparable commerce platform
- Hands on experience as a scrum master for large IT implementation projects (Scrum master certification preferred)
- Experience working with offshore and multinational teams from USA, Eastern Europe, India
- Experience leading teams using agile scrum practices
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal (Proficient C1, C2))
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Leadership skills and proven ability to own a project from start to finish
- Advocate of agile, iterative software development methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Located in Kyiv, Ukraine (ability to travel for business within UA or to USA)
- Positive professional references
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related tech field.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms including SAP Hybris or Oracle ATG.
- Experience in using Hybris B2B and B2C ecommerce accelerators.
- Experience with RDBMS Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB.
- Experience working with USA clients and visiting the USA for client meetings.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews and financial stability
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and cozy loft office in the Kyiv center