Our client - international product company, which is building a platform that deploys and manages private software-defined data centers fully integrated with world-leading public clouds, is looking for an experienced DevOps QA Automation Engineer to join their team in Kyiv.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing test cases related to specific feature requirements.
- Developing and maintaining automated test harnesses and libraries.
- Integrating test scripts with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins (in particular pipeline definition).
- Creating automated test scripts from smoke, regression, and functional test plans all the way up to system, stress, performance, etc. test suites.
- Coordination with software developers the automation activities to improve unit and integration tests.
- Communicating test results and highlighting any potential quality risks.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps/QA engineer.
- Extensive experience in developing code in Python and familiarity with Python test frameworks.
- Experience in developing test cases based on feature requirements and automating the same.
- Practical knowledge of writing test automation for setting up and deployment of some of the following: ELK Stack, Cassandra, Consul, Kafka, etc.
- Past experience working with Azure or Google public cloud.
- Proven experience defining and building test suites that are tightly integrated with a continuous deployment (CD) pipeline.
- Experience in agile environments, ideally Scrum, using continuous integration (CI).
- Familiarity with version control tools (git/GitHub/GitLab), CI tools (Jenkins), code review tools (e.g. ReviewBoard, Gerrit), issue management and bug life cycle (Jira) and automation dashboards.
- Fluent English skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Ansible, Ansible Tower and Terraform.
- Familiarity with best test practices applicable in cloud environments, such as Chaos Monkey.
- Interesting project with modern technologies.
- International environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally.
- Competitive salary.
- Long term employment with paid vacation.
- Sports and healthcare package (medical insurance, paid gym membership).