ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client develops universal games for the mobile market.They are currently releasing games for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. They have published more than 10 full-featured gaming applications. Over 42 million people have downloaded their games worldwide.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- You have shipped at least one successful mobile game.
- You are familiar with psychological models concerning motivation and didactic.
- You know how to integrate content into the game.
- You know a lot about Usability, Interaction Design and UX.
- You have designed UI and camera controls.
- You have experience of working with Unity game engine.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- You have experience designing for both a casual and competitive audience.
- You have experience with user tests.
- You have experience in Agile environments.
- Your duties will include game systems design & balancing, data analysis & testing.
- Skills to create thrills.
- You need to be a hybrid of an avid gamer and expert of the industry. You think like the player, and you understand the very fine distinction of what is fun and what is amazingly fun in games.
- You are a team player and a good communicator with strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and you don’t mind changing directions while looking for unique experiences.
- PE Employment. (conducted independently)
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Flexible schedule - 8 working hours.
- Freedom of creation and realization with ability to influence on a product.
- Atmosphere of professionalism and development.
- Work on cool projects.
- Thoughtful system of professional growth.
- Opportunity to receive regular feedback on your work.