The game development company, which develops a new AAA MMO game is looking for an ambitious HR Assistant to join their experienced large team in Kyiv.
- Maintaining current HR databases and calendars.
- Administration of Medical Insurance program.
- Administration of English Classes.
- Administration of L&D program.
- Assistance for HR-team on implementing new HR-activities.
- Assistance for HR-team in timely solving problems.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 1+ years of experience in IT area as HR-assistant or HR-generalist.
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- Can communicate clearly, both written and orally with employees, members of the HR team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Can prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- A quick learner.
- Nice to talk to and positive person.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in staff records keeping.
- Experience of working in the game development company.
- Competitive salary based on USD rate.
- Social benefits package (compensation for gym, swimming pool, 28-days paid vacation etc.).
- Medical insurance.
- English courses.
- Training programs.
- Comfortable workplace and convenient office location.
- Great team culture (corporate events and team building).