Our client – an international company, which creates Big Data services, is looking for Frontend Developer to join their experienced team in Kyiv.
THE ROLE: development of web-portals for clients.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 1+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS.
- SQL database experience.
- Experience with Jira & Confluence.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (speaking and writing).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Basic understanding of MongoDB, Kibana and Elastic Search.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Zeplin.
- Experience with Bitbucket.
- Familiar with PHP Symfony framework.
- Experience with Agile workflow.
- Competitive salary.
- PE-based employment.
- Paid lunches.
- Full-time job in Kyiv office in the center.