Our client - a fintech start-up, which develops blockchain platform for issuing and trading private securities and other financial instruments (not related to ICOs) on the regulated US market, is looking for experienced and ambitious Senior full-stack (NodeJs, Angular) engineer to join their team in Kyiv. You will report to the Technical Director and work in close cooperation with the Team Lead.
This platform helps entrepreneurs to raise capital with minimal friction and allow a materially larger number of investor gain access to assets and deals previously outside of their reach. It contains web GUI, backend and private blockchain (distributed ledger) layers, interfaced with REST APIs and deployed on AWS.
Tech stack: extensive use of AWS, Docker, Postgresql, NodeJs and Angular5 with Typescript, code with tests and QA automation.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on the new features for the company's platform and mentoring the team.
- Focus on Angular based web frontend and NodeJs based backend APIs.
- AWS infrastructure interaction, various integrations with 3rd party services.
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT IF YOU:
- Passionate to deliver value to customers;
- Can demonstrate your skills in architecting and implementing APIs and services using NodeJs.
- Have built cross-browser, adaptive and secure web frontends, preferably on Angular 2+.
- Used to cover backend and frontend logic with unit and integration tests where it makes sense.
- Have practical experience with role-based permissions and security on both backend and frontend.
- Feel comfortable with Docker and AWS stack.
- Able to communicate in English, at least on tech level.
- Last, but not least, we are here to bring the value and positive experience to our clients and team. So you will join the team working on the common goal and sharing responsibility for the results!
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Product development experience in fintech area and understanding of distributed ledgers and enterprise applications of blockchain technology are very appreciated.
- Startup culture,
- Professional development teams focused on the real business goals, as well as personal/team improvement.
- Comfortable office in Kyiv downtown.
- Possibility of business trips to Portugal and US.
- Practical knowledge about traditional US financial markets.