A leader in Connected Pet market, best known for producing both interactive pet gadgets and software for them, is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join the star-studded team of developers in its Kyiv R&D office.
As a Senior QA you will be engaged in product requirements analysis, setting features acceptance criteria and design of test scenarios for both (SW and HW). You will also interact with development, product and customer support teams on a daily basis.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO:
- manual and automated testing of mobile apps, web services, hardware and firmware parts;
- helping the team lead build test automation processes and CI environment from scratch;
- preparing test strategy and test plan;
- test analysis and risk assessment;
- reporting and investigation of issues/bugs found.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Advanced knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Hands-on experience with JIRA, Confluence, etc.;
- Previous work experience with test automation;
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of English;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Python and/or Shell/Perl;
- Familiarity with Specification by Example, Agile best practices, BDD, TDD, CI (e.g. Jenkins);
- Good understanding at least one of these: DBs, SQL, SOAP and/or REST;
- Hands-on experience in mobile testing and/or embedded SW and HW-related products;
- Linux CLI basics;
- ISTQB Certificate (or similar).
- Competitive compensation based on the up-to-date interbank USD rate;
- Opportunity to join one of the best Ukrainian tech companies;
- Flexible work hours (11 AM - 5 PM are main office hours) and paid vacation/sick leaves;
- Comfortable workplace and convenient office location (Kyiv downtown);
- Great team culture and fun corporate events.