Our customer, a product and solution developer in the sphere of data analytics, healthcare, large-scale platform development, and WiFi/3G/4G/LTE monetization solutions, is looking for an experienced System Analyst to join their healthcare project in Kyiv.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing of system level view to help in achieving consistency in requirements.
- Identifying alignments and gaps between end-user requirements and system capabilities.
- Analysis of integration points with external systems and help the dev team with integration.
- Collaborating with dev teams to understand architecture implications for business decisions.
- Reviewing of key technical decisions from a whole system perspective.
- Identifying and documenting key business processes.
- Preparing of specification documents for approved decisions.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to clarify system requirements.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience as a system or business analyst.
- Computer science degree.
- Strong analytical and system thinking skills.
- Practical experience with typical integration patterns via DB, API, standard protocols.
- Self-management and meeting facilitation skills, attention to details and result-oriented mindset.
- Fluent English and strong communication skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Participation in healthcare project.
- Development or architectural background.
- Experience of work with non-functional requirements.
- Understanding microservices.
- Professional development opportunities: paid tech conferences, trainings, and knowledge sharing.
- Medical insurance.
- Access to gym/swimming pool.
- Paid annual vacation (26 working days).
- Paid lunch.
- Comfortable workplace in the city center.
- Flexible working conditions to support your personal needs.