An American technology company, which is developing wireless data communication products for enterprise and wireless broadband providers with a primary focus on under-server and emerging markets is looking for Wireless QA Engineer to work on different networking projects and join their experienced team in Kyiv.
As a Wireless QA engineer you will play an important part in R&D processes of cutting edge wireless broadband products and technologies. You will work as a part of global team of firmware, digital hardware and RF hardware engineers.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years embedded firmware testing experience with C / C++, Linux / Unix platform;
- Solid knowledge about wireless protocols (802.11) and L2/L3 networking;
- Experience with bash shell scripting and/or Python;
- BS degree in Computer Science, or related engineering degree;
- At least Upper Intermediate English (you will need to frequently communicate with US colleagues).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Understanding of electronic circuits functioning (basic level at least);
- Experience with OpenWRT.
- Competitive fully official salary based on USD rate (Salary range – depends on the employee level);
- International work environment and work with global development teams;
- Medical insurance;
- Snacks and drinks in office;
- Paid parking;
- Flexible work hours (40 work hours per week, full-time in office);
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips;
- Great team culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks.