The game development company, which develops a new AAA MMO game, is looking for a proactive QA Engineer who is passionate about games and is ready to participate in the creation of a high-quality product with their skilled team in Kyiv.
- Developing, updating and automating test cases;
- Improving automated frameworks including the coding of reusable components and functions;
- Working with development team to provide AAA product quality (gameplay and game engine related functionality);
- Helping in delivering high-availability and improving game performance;
- Creating and maintain test cases and other QA documents;
- Reviewing requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities;
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Good technical understanding and high interest in the field of testing;
- 3+ years of experience in game development;
- Experience working in game development engine;
- Knowledge of client-server application working principles;
- Passion for video games and software quality;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with Jenkins, P4 (Git);
- Proven experience in Test Planning, execution, tracking tools, preferably JIRA;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
WHOULD BE A PLUS:
- FPS player;
- Experience in automation testing (creating/improving automation tests framework);
- Python knowledge (or any other script language);
- Performance testing experience.
- Competitive fully official salary based on USD rate (Salary range – depends on the employee level);
- 28-days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Paid parking;
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips;
- Compensation for gym, swimming pool etc;
- English classes;
- Great team culture.