Our Client - Altium Limited is a software company that provides PCB electronics design software for engineers, such as its flagship product - Altium Designer. The company has been a technological leader in developing unified PCB solutions over the past 30 years and is committed to achieving market leadership by 2020.
Currently, they are looking for a talented Automation QA Engineer to join Automation Team.
As a part of R&D Department you will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing testing infrastructure along with creating new test frameworks from scratch. You will be involved in a wide range of automation testing activities to support fast development of new features of Altium products. As an Automation QA Engineer you will work together with an ambitious team of professionals.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- More than 2 years of experience as an Automation QA Engineer (WEB or Desktop);
- Practical experience in C# (.NET Core is an advantage) or Java;
- Experience with popular test frameworks such as WebDriver (PageObject model), TestStack.White, SpecFlow, and tools like SoapUI, Postman, Fiddler, HTTP Debugger;
- Understanding of software engineering principles: (SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI);
- Skills to configure CI systems like Jenkins, TeamCity etc.;
- Working with VCS systems (SVN, GIT);
- Strong understanding of WEB and Client/Server applications architecture;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Basic knowledge of a Python;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Grafana/Kibana and TSDB (i.e. InfluxDB, Prometheus, Graphite);
- DB basic knowledge of MySQL, Firebird;
- Virtualization basic knowledge (VMWare, VBox, Virtual PC);
- Performance testing tools knowledge (i.e. Jmeter, Locust).
- Work in stably growing product company;
- Wide stack of technologies gives you opportunities to improve and extend your skills;
- Official full-time employment;
- Competitive official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
- English courses;
- Paid lunches;
- Paid vacations and paid sick leave;
- Friendly team.