They are the first major multi-channel player in offline performance marketing. They’ve built a technology that enables tracking, scaling and optimization of flyering campaigns. They offer 3 channels: Hand-to-hand (in people’s hand), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailbox or on their cars), Direct Mail (in people’s mailbox via national post service).
The story of the company started in 2014 in Sydney, but now they're also currently operating in the US, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Canada, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, and Switzerland.
As an experienced Automation Tester, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate with the entire tech team. The role will be to assist the team of engineers to release faster and to consolidate the stability of the code of the company. You will be working with different extensive environments, Platform, API and Mobile App.
Company's website: https://www.oppizi.com/
- Work on automation for functional, integration, regression, E-2-E, smoke testing on UI/backend;
- Participate in designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality;
- Maintain and expand Test Coverage;
- Execute test scripts and analyze record results;
- Identify defects/ anomalies and investigate their cause. Document and track these defects;
- Review log files and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements;
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the development team;
- Develop and maintain the automation framework;
- Develop and maintain test documentation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 3 years experience, including 2 years in test automation;
- Building automated Integration and E2E test scenarios as part of a CI/CD pipeline;
- Experience working with business-critical customer-facing applications (user interfaces, APIs, and back-end services);
- Hands-on experience with design patterns for test automation (Page Object and etc.);
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Expert in Quality Assurance testing techniques;
- Proven experience in building automation process from scratch for different levels (component, integration, etc);
- Docker experience will be helpful;
- Experience with CircleCI or other build automation tools;
- Experience in automation testing of Mobile, Web Services;
- Experience in building frameworks, tools and utilities for automating testing tasks;
- Experience working with version control, build & deployment and test management tools (GIT, Jira, CircleCI);
- SQL & PostgreSQL skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- A degree in Computer Science or related IT experience;
- Competitive salary;
- International team environment;
- Paid vacation (20 days) and sick leaves (5 days);
- Hybrid/Remote position;
- Courses, conferences and trainings;
- Company stock options;
- Working in a small team with growth opportunity;
- Great team culture.