A German outsourcing company Excelsior is a modern and fast-growing software development company with a young and dynamic team. They have an absolute passion for quality and focus on programming high-quality technical products and digital solutions, thus shaping their customers' app ecosystem. HQ is located in the financial capital of Germany, Frankfurt am Main.
As a Backend Developer, you will polish apps technically and functionally as well as develop, implement, and test new features for the company`s own apps and apps of their clients. It is expected that you will furthermore provide your ideas and support in the implementation for overhauling existing source codes.
- Use pair programming, peer reviews and code retros in your daily work with the team,
- Write unit, integration, and UI tests to ensure technical quality,
- Develop and maintain features for the financial industry,
- Write clear and testable code and estimate efforts for new features,
- Analyse and fix issues and bugs.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Hands-on experience with the design and usage of RESTful APIs.
- Solid knowledge of web technologies (REST, XML, JSON etc.).
- Profound knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes). Experience with Continuous Delivery practices as well as Tomcat/Oracle.
- Good experience with relational databases such as NoSQL or SQL.
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related engineering degree.
- Relocation Support;
- Temporary apartment for the first 3 months;
- Compensation of tickets to Frankfurt;
- Flexibility in working hours and work-life balance;
- Official permanent employment and medical insurance;
- Drinks and snacks at the office;
- Regular team events.