Our client Altium Limited is a software company that provides outstanding PC-based electronics design software for engineers, such world-famous product as Altium Designer. Company is now looking for experienced Backend Lead Software Engineer to work in Kyiv, R&D office. Among their clients are both aerospace and automotive companies such as Mercedes, BMW, Boeing, and many others.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
As a Backend Lead Software Engineer you will work on these projects:
- Altium365 ( altium.com/altium-365 ) is a complex cloud application simplifying customers data management and collaboration. 3D visualization, real-time commenting and highlighting, workflow engine, git-based versioned design storage and more.
- Altium NEXUS Server as part of Altium NEXUS ( altium.com/altium-nexus ) on-premise server solution for enterprise-level customers. Project management, library management, workflow engine, PLM integration, collaboration and more.
- Altium Concord Pro ( altium.com/concord ) Altium Concord Pro is a single source for component data, real-time sourcing information, component traceability within designs, and collaboration with mechanical design team — all within the Altium Designer unified environment.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering (preferably R&D in a product company).
- 1+ years of experience as a team lead.
- WCF, WebAPI, .Net Core, REST API
- WebSocket, Entity Framework, Unity, etc.
- AWS Experience, EC2, ECS, RDS, etc.
- CI, CD, Jenkins, Docker
- MySQL (FireBird, Oracle as a plus)
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with managed / unmanaged code (C# / C++).
- Experience with service-oriented applications.
- Competitive official salary (official employment, not private entrepreneurship basis), which is based upon your qualification.
- Sports activities.
- Paid lunches.
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- There is a trial period (t.p.) for 3 months (after t.p. the salary can be revised).
- Flexible working schedule, 40 hours per week.
- Overtimes are rare, the company tries to avoid such moments.
- Paid business trips.
- The company employs people only in an official manner completely legally and according to the Code of Labor Laws in Ukraine.
Some videos about Altium:
How many people work in Kyiv office: 60+ people (third of them are QAs). Most of the employees are developers.
HQ: is in San Diego, USA. There are decision-makers on the most critically important things around all projects and products. By the way, you might have a business trip to HQ.
Office location: Mykoly Hrinchenka St, 4, BC “Horizon Park” https://goo.gl/iyOVlr