Our client - the world’s largest Social Casino games company - offers a great opportunity for experienced and ambitious Big Data Engineer to join their skillful team in Kyiv.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience of coding advanced real-time ETL processes with +3 years of experience
- Proficient in Java/Scala with +3 years of experience
- Strong understanding of the Big Data landscape (Cloudera Hadoop ecosystems, Spark 2.x, Structured Streaming) and related technologies with +2 years of experience
- Strong DevOps scripting skills and relevant tools (Jenkins, Chef, Docker\Vagrant, Kubernetes)
- Relevant AWS tools: S3, SageMaker, RDS, EC2, EMR, DynamoDb, ElasticCache, Glue, Lambda, Athena)
- Other tools and formats: Kafka, Spark, Hue, Zookeeper, Avro, Parquet, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, ELK, Jenkins, Rundeck, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, AeroSpike).
- Deep understanding of strong Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design using best practices and design patterns, data structures systems, applications and multithreading programming
- Experience developing large scale distributed systems
- Passion for data engineering automation and efficiency, self-starter, loves challenges, independent, tech-savvy
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- Develop highly scalable Realtime and batch data apps leveraging machine learning (using Amazon SageMaker), data regression and rule-based models.
- Develop real-time ETL pipelines for multiple data sources ingesting massive amounts of data to create a Datalake
- Build an end to end CI\CD pipeline that allows the automation of test and deployment
- Tune and optimize data applications to achieve a balanced data application t answer SLA
- Promote best practices coding, code complete standards, OO programming & design patterns
- Champion the overall strategy for data governance, security, and quality that ensure requirements are met.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- Competitive compensation.
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week.
- 20 working days paid vacation.
- Medical insurance.
- Substantial performance bonuses paid quarterly.
- Salary review once a year.
- Talented guys around and comfortable working conditions.
- Free corporate English.
- Professional Trainings.
- Cute and funny corporate events.