Business Development Account Manager
Our client Bonard - a global Leader in market data, research and advisory in real estate rental and international education is looking for an Account Manager to join their Business Development team.
The company was established in 2007 and currently has offices in Austria, Slovakia, China, and Brazil. This vacancy is fully remote.
You'll be responsible for new client acquisition as well as for maintaining and expanding business activities with existing partners.
While the role demands a high degree of self-sufficiency and ownership, it also requires working closely with the Marketing Department to convert market opportunities into new business projects as well as working closely with the Research Department to develop compelling business value propositions for our core clients.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and listening skills, the ability to contextualize information, and be sensitive to non-verbal communication cues. Dealing with high-profile clientele, traveling, and meeting them at the conferences or their headquarters in the world's major cities will require a mature and professional attitude as well as the desire to learn and grow.
Balancing these soft skills, the candidate should also possess a strong sense of detail in planning, preparation and reporting as well as a high degree of consistency in executing sales activities.
1. Client management & public facing
- Leading client conversations.
- Presenting the company's products and services to clients and partners through conference calls, face-to-face meetings, or conferences.
- Representing the company at events, conferences, and other forums abroad.
- Regularly visiting clients in major cities across Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands).
- Preparing business proposals, quotations, calculations, and contracts, as well as draft project budgets.
- Public speaking – delivering online and in person presentations.
2. Timely tracking & reporting
- Responsibility for timely and accurate input of information into the company's CRM system.
- Preparation and reporting on weekly and monthly sales reports (conversions, deals, targets, activities, etc.).
3. Cooperation, planning, and interfacing
- Participation in regular meetings with the head of the Business Development department.
- Communication and collaboration with other managers and the respective departments
- 2+ years of previous sales experience.
- Advanced level of English (C1) – written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm and drive, positive and proactive approach to work.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-sufficiency, focus on achieving goals.
- Previous experience in international business is an advantage.
- Experience working in a dynamic, international environment that provides support, training.
- and mentorship from a team of seasoned professionals.
- Frequent/regular international travel across Europe.
- Education and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours with home office options.
- Competitive base remuneration plus an attractive bonus system.
- Multiple teambuilding, knowledge sharing, and other company-wide events.
- A collegial working atmosphere with fantastic people who are not only colleagues but also friends always willing to advise, help, encourage.