Our client - a global B2B SaaS company that offers AI-powered lending automation and decision management solutions and services - is looking for a Business Process Automation Analyst to join their experienced team remote or in Kharkiv.
- Understanding customer challenges and key business goals through discovery calls, discussions, and workshops;
- Gather, analyze, organize and document business requirements within the scope of the contract and translate this into specific technical requirements for the development team;
- Manage requirements by creating use cases, specifications (including RTM, BRD, SRS, FRS), UML diagrams, wireframes, etc;
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C#, .Net) and frameworks/systems (e.g. AngularJS, Git);
- Define and lead the intelligent process automation systems configuration and development using visual business and decision flow building tools;
- Design and develop efficient automation processes with the well-structured and easily maintainable visual process and decision flows;
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts;
- Integrate company’s software components with 3rd-party data sources and programs;
- Design UI forms, business process logic and decision flows based on predictive models and business rules;
- Document change requests from the client and explain the approved change requests to the development team;
- Gather and evaluate user feedback;
- Recommend and execute improvements;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing business process.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C#, .Net, Python);
- Experience in SQL/MSSQL;
- Experience in SOAP/REST APIs;
- Ability to learn new technologies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude;
- Attention to detail;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Competitive salary;
- The opportunity to grow;
- Medical insurance;
- Everything you need to work (coworking, laptop or desktop computer etc);
- Flexible schedule.