Our Client - TurnKey Lender - a worldwide known product company, which develops a global B2B SAAS platform that offers AI-powered lending automation and decision management services, is looking for a skilled Business System Analyst to join their global team remotely or in Kharkiv.
As a Business System Analyst, you will play an important role in the customization and optimization of the Company's platform for clients by working with them directly. Gather, analyze, organize and document business requirements within the scope of the contract and translate this into specific technical requirements also will be a part of your daily workflow.
Some useful information about the product that would help to understand daily tasks: https://youtu.be/cUlwM1E0Doc
- Understanding customer challenges and key business goals through discovery calls, discussions, and workshops;
- Gather, analyze, organize and document business requirements within the scope of the contract and translate this into specific technical requirements for the development team;
- Manage requirements by creating use cases, specifications (including RTM, BRD, SRS, FRS), UML diagrams, wireframes, etc;
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C#, .Net) and frameworks/systems (e.g. AngularJS, Git);
- Define and lead the intelligent process automation systems configuration and development using visual business and decision flow building tools;
- Design and develop efficient automation processes with the well-structured and easily maintainable visual process and decision flows;
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts;
- Integrate company’s software components with 3rd-party data sources and programs;
- Design UI forms, business process logic, and decision flows based on predictive models and business rules;
- Document change requests from the client and explains the approved change requests to the development team;
- Gather and evaluate user feedback;
- Recommend and execute improvements;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing business processes.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C#, .Net, Python);
- Experience in SQL/MSSQL;
- Experience in SOAP/REST APIs;
- Ability to learn new technologies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude;
- Attention to detail;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Competitive salary;
- The opportunity to grow;
- Medical insurance;
- Language courses;
- Remote work;
- Flexible schedule.