TIRA lets anyone create digital cloth and clothing designs quickly, intuitively, and accurately on their desktop. It's true CAD and digital twin for apparel and any cloth-based product. In addition to more than 3 years’ technology and product R&D, the company has cultivated relationships with Fortune500 companies waiting to use the product. TIRA consistently receives more enquiries from enterprises and individuals all over the world, despite operating under the radar. The company is well-funded, with extensive, defensible intellectual property and domain expertise, and the relevant networks for the length of the roadmap.
TIRA is first-principles driven and cultivates a spirit of entrepreneurial and intellectual rigour. You can expect to be in a deeply engaged, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
You will implement and enhance novel, proprietary technology for virtual cloth, with a view to integrating with adjacent industries and applications such as gaming, eCommerce, social platforms, product digital twin manufacturing and supply chain management.
Come create the digital standard for tomorrow’s virtual cloth.
Get a glimpse at createwithtira.com
- Implement inventive features in a novel technical environment and product
- Identify additions to the technology stack to enhance and extend capabilities for the long-term vision
- Collaborate with the product owner and product designers to understand, support and enhance product requirements and user experience from a technical perspective
- Write clean, maintainable, and understandable high-quality code and API
- Optimize and generalize code for longevity and access for both the end-user and developers
- Contribute to the technology innovation roadmap and long-term objectives of the company
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years experience in software development using C++(11/14/17)
- Extensive experience in Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- GUI development experience with QT/QML
- Confidence or experience in working with 3D graphics libraries
- Confidence or experience in working with 3D geometric modelling kernels (e.g., OCCT, Parasolid, ACIS)
- Strong visuospatial skills and a keen eye for detail and edge cases
- Capable and keen to learn, research and solve engineering and mathematical problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Uncompromising sense of responsibility for one’s work
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Intuitive understanding of linear algebra, and skilled in computational geometry algorithms
- Experience with Compute Shaders and/or simulation
- Experience with or knowledge of machine learning
- Meaningful stock option plan
- Generous paid time off
- No forced socializing, no BS culture
- Full-time remote work
- Singapore relocation visa sponsorship