Our client - a young company, which combines Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to create a smart “Digital Assistant” capable of dramatically enhancing Revenue Growth Management initiatives - is now looking for a Data Engineer to join their team remotely.
By joining the team, you will be part of a visionary team of Trend-challengers, reimagining the way Revenue Growth Management is being utilized in global organizations. Also, you will be at the forefront of learning and applying the hottest technologies:
- Global organization strategy;
- Revenue management;
- Artificial intelligence;
- Intelligent assistants;
- Big Data, data & analytics, and predictive analytics.
- Understanding business challenges around the Revenue management space;
- Identification, an organization, and ingestion of data, spread across multiple sources (operational, analytical, and reporting);
- Analyze and organize raw data;
- Build data systems and pipelines in collaboration with stakeholders and team members to analyze user needs and develop data integration solutions;
- Evaluate business needs and objectives and adhere to data architecture strategy, best practices, standards, and roadmaps;
- Conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks, transform and load raw data using SQL and ETL tools. Your work will contribute to the overall implementation of product solutions;
- Interpret trends and patterns;
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results;
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling;
- Build algorithms and prototypes;
- Technical capability to develop and implement data identification, ingestion, and integration solution Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability;
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition;
- Develop analytical tools and programs;
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience as a data engineer or in a similar role;
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques;
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python);
- Pyspark and DataBricks knowledge and experience;
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design;
- Great math and analytical skills.
- Great team culture;
- Opportunities for professional growth and career;
- Flexible working schedule, 40 hours per week;
- Remote work;
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences;
- 21-days paid vacation, paid sick leave.