Our client – a company that provides recruitment technology and web data management services - is now looking for a talented Data Specialist who will help sales and internal teams to gather and process data available on the market.
- Research for data like company's competitors and help other team members with any other online research needs.
- Maintaining data and expand in various databases across different projects.
- Assisting with sales reports and sales efforts by processing data from various sales CRMs or other sources.
- Conduct research on companies within a specific region/industry OR conference attendees to identify potential prospects.
- Prepare mass mail campaigns together with Sales Team using defined tools (HubSpot).
- Manage inbound leads and outbound leads and help Sales Team.
- Cooperate with Management Team to determine new outreach approaches and improve existing.
- Constantly enter new data and update status changes to existing accounts in HubSpot CRM.
- Achieve or exceed daily/monthly quotas on data research and outreach.
- Provide reports and analytics on campaigns to Manager when necessary.
- Report to senior management.
- Perform other related duties.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Energetic and proactive personality.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, strong skills as a problem solver.
- Absolute accuracy with tasks tracking, numbers, spendings, contracts and reports.
- Attention to detail and a keen sense of accuracy, as well as common sense.
- Advanced personal computer skills.
- Strong experience working with spreadsheets (Excel, Google spreadsheets etc.).
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Advanced English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Native both Ukrainian and Russian.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- General understanding how the Internet works.
- Good communicative skills.
- High sense of responsibility and liability.
- Experience in a similar role is welcomed but is not a must.
- Friendly team and professional growth in a product company.
- Office in Kyiv city centre.
- Financial stability and growth opportunities.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Corporate events.
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues.