Message has been successfully sent!
Database Developer (Kyiv/remote)
Our client - a leader in ethical, digital collections in Asia, disrupting a multibillion-dollar global industry in non-performing consumer loans with headquartered in Singapore is actively expanding their R&D office in Kyiv and looking for a responsible and proactive Database Developer.
The company is a one-stop, digital credit management company with the mission to promote ethical and responsible collection in Asia, through customer-centric operational processes integrated with artificial intelligence technologies. They work with global banks, multi-financial institutions, and enterprise companies to recover millions effectively.
Specialists in the company believe in developing and nurturing talents to be future leaders who care about the communities that they interact with and the people within. As such, they are always on the hunt for motivated and driven individuals to join them on this exciting journey.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
They believe that their core values are essential for cultivating a cohesive and high performing work environment in the company. More importantly, their values reflect their vision of the community that they are striving to foster.
- Ethics: Understanding the importance of the company's communities through responsible decision-making and actions.
- Integrity: Being truthful, sincere, and free of deceit in their words, actions, and all business dealings.
- Innovation: Seeking and applying new ideas to ensure efficiency, quality, and the readiness to address current and future needs.
- Teamwork: Recognizing the significance and benefits of synergy resulting from a well-aligned and effective team.
- Respect: Maintaining respect for all people regardless of their status or background.