Our client - a product company which develops a new and unique trading ecosystem is looking for DevOps Engineer.
Project: ecosystem includes more than 10 blocks — CRM, Chat, BI, Trading Engine, Education and other blocks which will be easy to use for both, clients of the trading platform and operator companies.
- Work directly with the Development team and product managers to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 1+ previous experience in SDLC, operations and IT infrastructure development;
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket etc.;
- Experience with automatic deployment tools Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible;
- Experience with IaC tools as: Terraform, CloudFormation etc.;
- Experience with databases like: PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB Clustering etc;.
- Expertise in AWS.
- Knowledge of various monitoring tools (Nagios/Kibana/ Prometheus/ CloudWatch etc.);
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Scripting skills such as: Groovy, Python, Shell (Bash);
- Knowledge of Azure, experience with AliCloud.
- Competitive compensation;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Health insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Long-term employment;
- Career growth opportunities.