Our client - British startup that creates one of the first monetisation platforms (VR, AR, MR) for immersive technologies is looking for Digital Designer to join their development team remotely.
The platform enables developers to place non-intrusive ads in their content - banners, videos and interactive 3D objects. It is the only fully programmatic solution for VR and AR, and the mission is to empower developers to be successful by giving them the right tools to monetize their immersive content.
As Digital Designer you will work directly with Head of Growth on marketing campaigns and collateral for the company`s global operations.
Your mission is to articulate the core message and lead design across different mediums.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design digital & print marketing and advertising pieces including external-facing documents and presentations, landing pages, infographics, social ads, display ads, promotional emails and more;
- assist in the design and continuous improvement of online platforms;
- balance production and new creative needs to support the marketing & sales team;
- drive the branding and develop new creative to assist all digital marketing channels to improve key metrics;
- autonomy to identify, recommend and implement process improvements in a growing business.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience designing Wordpress websites and a strong understanding of UI/UX;
- advanced experience using Adobe Photoshop, Sketch;
- experience in a design role delivering a high volume of creative campaigns across multiple formats;
- ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines at the same time;
- creativity and experience bringing unconventional ideas and strategies;
- great communication skills and an eye for detail;
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with web animation.
- Remote work;
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours (UTC ±3 time zones);
- competitive salary paid in USD;
- challenging tasks in a multinational professional environment.