An American technology company, which produces wireless data communication products for enterprise and wireless broadband providers with a primary focus on under-server and emerging markets is looking for Embedded Firmware Engineer for different networking projects to participate in creation of high quality product with their team in Kyiv office.
As an Embedded Firmware Engineer, you will play an important part in R&D processes of cutting edge wireless broadband products and technologies. You will work as a part of the global team of firmware, hardware and network software engineers.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years embedded firmware development experience with C, Linux / Unix platform;
- Experience with ARM/MIPS processors, embedded Linux;
- Strong networking skills, OSI model understanding;
- Experience with bash shell scripting;
- Experience with GNU tools (make, GDB, Valgrind);
- Experience with Git;
- BS degree in Computer Science, or related engineering degree;
- Experience with all phases of the software development life-cycle;
- At least Intermediate English (you will need to frequently communicate with US colleagues).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience of working with Cross Compilers;
- Experience with OpenWRT and/or Buildroot;
- Experience with Python scripting;
- Contribution to OSS projects;
- Kernel development experience;
- Basic understanding of electronic circuits.
- Competitive fully official salary based on USD rate (Salary range – depends on the employee level);
- International work environment and work with global development teams;
- Medical insurance;
- Snacks and drinks in office;
- Paid parking;
- Flexible work hours (40 work hours per week, full-time in office);
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips;
- Great team culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks.