Ubiquiti Inc. - an American technology company, which produces wireless data communication products is looking for Middle Embedded Engineer to participate in the creation of a high-quality product with their team in Kyiv.
As an Embedded Engineer, you will work as part of the global team of firmware, digital hardware and RF hardware engineers to develop cutting edge wireless broadband products and technologies. You have to possess knowledge of embedded Linux processes and an understanding of digital Wireless communications.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years embedded firmware development experience with C / C++, Linux / Unix platform;
- Experience working with state machines and management of embedded devices;
- Experience with all phases of the software development life-cycle;
- Experience with Git, including merging and rebasing;
- Experience with bash shell scripting and/or Python;
- BS degree in Computer Science, or related engineering degree;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- International work environment and work with global development teams;
- Medical insurance;
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Paid parking;
- Flexible work hours (40 work hours per week, full-time in office);
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips;
- Compensation package matching global standards;
- Great team culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks.