Ubiquiti Inc. - an American technology company, which produces cutting-edge wireless data communication products is looking for a passionate Embedded Project/Product Manager to participate in the creation of a high-quality product with their Ukrainian team remotely (office in Kyiv).
As an Embedded Project/Product Manager, you will play an important role in the process of the development of cutting-edge networking products. You will be engaged in coordination and managing a team of embedded engineers to develop different wireless networking devices, like switches, routers, etc. Preparing and organizing the necessary project documentation and monitoring the quality and project execution also will be a part of your daily workflow.
- Managing product development projects;
- Planning and coordinating all project activities;
- Preparing and organizing the necessary project documentation;
- Organizing cooperation with the parties involved in implementing the project;
- Leading and motivating the project team and assigning different tasks within the project;
- Keeping up with technological developments and the latest tendencies.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of project management experience in embedded firmware projects;
- Experience in IT software development cycle and testing;
- Professional interest in IT products, and new technologies;
- Strong personality with good negotiation skills;
- Experience in problem-solving and analyzing information;
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Embedded firmware development experience with C / C++, Linux;
- Experience in JIRA.
- International work environment, and work with global development teams;
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation package matching global standards;
- Flexible working hours (as required);
- Paid courses, trainings.
For those who want to attend the office:
- Paid parking;
- Excellent work conditions in an A-class office (Horizon Park Business Center);