Our client, a Pre-IPO leader in the Field Service Management space is looking for an Enterprise Sales Account Manager to join their team out of Frankfurt.
The role will cover the DACH region and we are looking for someone with a hunter mentality, used to closing new logos with a deal size of at least €250k. This is a strong leadership role and requires individual excellence to demonstrate this on a situational and strategic basis.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Your main responsibility is to drive sales revenue in your territory and develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth.
- You will target new business, both directly and indirectly, and also assume existing customer accounts.
- You’ll also work closely with the regional VP of Sales to define the territory strategy and be empowered to execute it.
- You’ll be responsible to build and execute a territory plan. At your disposal, you’ll have internal resources to help sell effectively at all levels of the client organization.
- As you’re building foundations for future revenues you’ll also be expected to monitor and record all sales related activity to each account or prospect.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 7+ years of software and solution selling experience, including licenses and professional services.
- You should be experienced in selling SAAS Software (ERP, CRM or Workforce management would be ideal).
- Experience with business application sales in a complex selling environment selling directly and through several strategic partners.
- The keen ability to link client business needs and reframe the way the client views their business.
- Proven ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan and execute according to plan.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals.
- An exceptional communicator- someone who is articulate, confident, self-aware and personable.
- Salesforce.com experience is ideal.
- A competitive salary along with annual President’s Club trips for top performers.
- An un-capped commission structure allows you great earning potential.
- Your role is more than creating meaningful relationships and hunting down targeted accounts, it’s about forging strategic partnerships with global-leading companies who value both what you and the vendor can do to help grow their business and outperform their competitors.
- Being on the front line to drive the company forward, you’ll be armed with every supporting resource available within the company as well as externally through world-class training programs.
- You’ll be rewarded for closing multi-million-dollar deals.
- Your resume will be super-charged, attributable to working for a Gartner Award-winning, a global technology company based in Boston - the heart of the United States’ technology hub!
- Traveling 50% of the time with home working when not travelling.