The game development company, which develops a new AAA MMO game, is looking for experienced Environment Artist who is passionate about games and is ready to participate in the creation of a high-quality product with their skilled team in Kyiv.
- Work in cross-functional team on various game deliveries.
- Create various game assets according to existing art direction, developed pipelines and within technical limitations.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years in game development as 3D artist.
- Deep knowledge of 3D modelling software (3D studio Max or/and Maya).
- At least one shipped product as Environment Artist.
- Proven experience to follow up art direction making various environment assets (props, building, vegetation etc.).
- Ability to read and write documentation on English.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Passion for making top-quality games.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Proven knowledge of Substance Designer/Painter.
- Traditional/digital painting skills.
- Experience of working on first person shooters.
- Knowledge of major game engine (CryEngine, Unreal, Unity or similar).
- Competitive fully official salary based on USD rate (Salary range – depends on the employee level).
- 28-days paid vacation.
- Medical insurance.
- Snacks and drinks in the office.
- Paid parking.
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips.
- Compensation for gym, swimming pool etc.
- English classes.
- Great team culture.