Our client - a FinTech startup, backed by a well-established industry leader, is looking for Front-end Developer. The company is working on bringing to market an industry disrupting cloud-based trading and charting platform.
While working with team members, you will be responsible for bringing to life the concepts and ideas of Analysts and Instructors. The ideal candidate would create new systems, and improve the current system for multiple platforms.
- Communicate and work through road blocks effectively, precisely and know when to ask for clarification.
- Must take accountability and be a problem solver as well as a team player.
- Clear concept of understanding requirements provided.
- Must have an acute attention to detail.
- Place the highest importance on the accuracy of the project.
- Ability to learn scripting languages quickly.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Experience with REST API.
- Experience with CSS compilers (SCSS).
- Understanding of OOP.
- Understanding technology and complying with technical requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Intermediate level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with PHP.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of different Financial Markets.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comfortable office location it the downtown.
- Dynamic corporate culture.
- Paid vacation (17 days) and sick leaves.
- Paid profile conferences participation.
- English classes in the office.
- Working in the US-based company with an opportunity of business trips to the main office.
- Challenging work in a high-professional environment.