Our new client - NYC-based platform that enables artists, entrepreneurs, and large brands to sell their designs and photo assets globally on over one hundred different products - is actively looking for Front-end Developer (React) who will join their talented team in Kharkiv.
- Development and support of new functionality.
- Writing unit tests.
- Study of all processes and technologies used in the project (including backend Clojure / .Net)
- Participation in daily standup and solution kickoff meetings.
- Communication with tech lead, product manager, design/QA team.
- Active teamwork.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3 years of experience with React/Redux development.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/ES6/Webpack.
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Ability to work in a distributed team, learning ability, high level of independence.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of unix-systems.
- Experience with backend and database (.NET, Clojure, MS SQL).
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Challenging tasks in a professional environment.