Our client - one of the first monetization platforms for immersive technologies (VR, AR, MR), is looking for an experienced Front-end React JS Engineer to join their team remotely.
PROJECT: The platform enables developers to place non-intrusive ads in their content - banners, videos, interactive 3D placements. It is the only fully programmatic solution for VR and AR, and our mission is to empower developers to be successful by giving them the right tools to monetize their immersive content.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Play a major part in the design and development of our web platforms;
- Implement features and integrate with backend;
- Promote clean, testable and maintainable code that is modular and scalable;
- Mentor and support teammates, assisting with code reviews, technical strategy;
- Work in a cross-functional Agile team.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years as front-end engineer for a Saas platform or similar;
- Expert in React JS and Redux;
- Front-end / design portfolio which you can share;
- UI/UX skills;
- Computer science degree;
- Good at written and verbal English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Previous experience with GraphQL;
- At least some basic NodeJS, Three.js (preferred);
- Knowledge of Jest/Enzyme or any other preferred unit testing framework;
- Familiarity with WebGL, Unity/Unreal/3D content knowledge;
- Experience building interfaces for advertisers or publishers;
- Remote work;
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Paid vacation (20 days);
- Challenging tasks in a multinational professional environment.