Our client - British startup which creates one of the first monetisation platforms (VR, AR, MR) for immersive technologies is looking for Frontend React.js developer to join their development team remotely.
The platform enables developers to place non-intrusive ads in their content - banners, videos and interactive 3D objects. It is the only fully programmatic solution for VR and AR, and the mission is to empower developers to be successful by giving them the right tools to monetize their immersive content.
Web platforms are built in NodeJS / React and are made to enable VR/AR developers to manage their apps, access analytics, get paid, and enable advertisers to create interactive 3D ads.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Play a major part in the design and development of our web platforms.
- Implement features and integrate with backend.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience as Frontend engineer for a Saas platform or similar.
- Strong UI/UX skills.
- Deep knowledge of React JS.
- Knowledge of REST API and GraphQL.
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Passionate about prototyping and breaking new ground.
- Fond of pixel-perfect design and cannot stand design inconsistencies.
- Fond of working in an agile way and comfortable with the necessary adaptability and dynamism that this requires.
- Considers unit testing essential and is capable of creating their own CI/CD environment.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Computer science degree.
- Experience building interfaces for advertisers or publishers.
- At least some basic knowledge of Three.js.
- Jest / Enzyme or any other prefered unit testing framework.
- NodeJS, NextJS and experience with Ant Design.
- WebGL, Unity/Unreal/3D content knowledge.
- Remote work.
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours (UTC ±3 time zones).
- Competitive salary paid in USD.
- Challenging tasks in a multinational professional environment.