Our client - a young company, which combines Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to create a smart “Digital Assistant” capable of dramatically enhancing Revenue Growth Management initiatives - is now looking for a Full-stack Developer to join their team remotely.
THE ROLE: As a Full Stack Developer you’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full product. You will help to build the Trading Platform MVP.
It is the opportunity to mix your knowledge with some disruptive technologies, like:
- Artificial intelligence;
- Intelligent assistants;
- Big Data technologies;
- Data Analytics & visualizations;
- Predictive analytics.
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions;
- Design client-side and server-side architecture;
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design;
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications;
- Write effective APIs;
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software;
- Create security and data protection settings;
- Build features and applications with a mobile-responsive design;
- Write technical documentation;
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role;
- Good experience with React;
- Solid experience with .NET core;
- Experience developing desktop applications;
- Familiarity with databases (e.g.MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in a cloud environment is a plus – Azure, AWS, Google cloud;
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS, TypeScript, jQuery, Angular, React);
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python) and TypeScript frameworks.
- Great team culture;
- Opportunities for professional growth and career;
- Flexible working schedule, 40 hours per week;
- Remote work;
- Work permits in EU (Hungary);
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences;
- 21-days paid vacation, paid sick leave.