Our client - US product company, that develops an innovative online marketplace (a one-on-one online conversation with a verified professional) is looking for a talented Full-Stack Developer to join their strong and cohesive team in Lviv or Uzhhorod (remote for quarantine).
THE ROLE: As a Full-Stack Developer you will work collaboratively with other Stakeholders across the organization and own the success of deliverables assigned to you as well as mentor team members. You will learn new technologies and practices while working with leading edge strategies, frameworks, and technologies. Our technology stack includes .NET Core, C#, React.js, Node.js, Typescript, SQL Server 2019, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Analytics, and Power BI.
- Develop and maintain Web Applications;
- Craft features that meet business and technical requirements in a reasonable time-frame;
- Design server-side components, modules, classes using .NET;
- Design and implement database structure and optimize query execution;
- Follow and improve effective Agile CI/CD processes;
- Assure our products are implemented to the highest standards with appropriate automated testing including Unit tests;
- Ensure your features meet service level objectives for run times and reliability;
- Improve code quality and deployment frequency;
- Participate in reviewing designs and code of peer software engineers ;
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in commercial development;
- Strong understanding of .NET frameworks, C#, and data access technologies such as Entity Framework or ADO.NET;
- Experience with JS/CSS/HTML and SQL;
- Experience with Relational Database Modeling;
- Experience with design and architectural patterns, SOA design & web service development;
- Experience in an Agile software development environment following CI/CD practices;
- Degree in Computer Science, a related discipline or equivalent work experience;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher;
- Desire to lead and mentor others in a team environment;
- Must be a creative problem solver who is self-motivated with effective communication skills and a track record of high productivity.
- Time off throughout the year (paid and unpaid);
- Professional development support and encouragement;
- Resources to help improve your overall well-being;
- Free membership to dive into JA product.