Our client - a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manufacturing. They are looking for a remote Full Stack Software engineer who has experience with Clojure or wants to start working with this technology.
PROJECT: The platform that handles thousands of complex print-on-demand orders each day leveraged by in-depth product creation, order management services, integrations, and dynamic routing.
- Implement new feature requests, producing testable and repeatable results;
- Work with product team to understand business requirements;
- Heavily participate and support others in code reviews;
- Build, own, and operate reliable software experiences, systems, and services;
- Establish and maintain technical specifications;
- Handle and support operational issues.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proven experience with Clojure or C# development (multi-threading, concurrency, collections, algorithms, microservices);
- Proven experience with ReactJS, Redux or AngularJS (sagas, selectors, reducers, data patterns and data marshalling);
- Database experience (knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server);
- Cloud technology experience (Azure);
- Ability to design, code, document, and test reusable components, frameworks and systems;
- Experience with SDLC process and agile development practices (JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence, git);
- Ability to break down complex technical problems into small, release-able, user-valued features;
- At least B2 English.
- Educational development budgets;
- Insurance coverage ;
- 30 days PTO;
- Remote full-time work;
- A great level of cross-team cooperation.