Our client MVSI, Managed Verification Services International - an Australian fintech company is currently looking for a Full Stack Team Lead to join them remotely and help them to build a new Ukrainian team.
MVSI is a dynamic team of 50 professionals, spread across more than 12 countries with offices in Australia, the UK, Malaysia, the USA, and the Philippines. Their innovative SaaS product is trusted by banks, fintechs, and crypto services worldwide to manage their AML/KYC Compliance requirements. MVSI team has always harnessed the power of cutting-edge technology and are currently exploring the exciting realm of LLM (think ChatGPT) to further elevate company’s product.
- Lead the region, lead a team
- Global Opportunity in Fintech
- A real focus on our people
- Strong Career Development
- Phenomenal product
You’re experienced in leading a team, driving them through growth, development and success. You are results oriented – and know how to get things done. You'll be working in a fast-paced environment, designing, building and supporting the growth of an exciting and powerful SaaS product, taking the financial world by storm.
With growth comes opportunity, and MVSI needs people with ambition who can be hands on today, and strategic tomorrow. The team is fabulous, the product is an absolute killer, and you'll be working on leading edge functionality that blows customers and prospects away!
Your day to day will include:
- Lead a small development team of 3 developers.
- Enhance development process, improve quality and efficiency.
- Review code, ensure quality and security criteria is met.
- Support the product, architect it for success!
- Fullstack - Front and back (plus everything in between).
- Stay on the tools, some portion of your work will still be cutting code building full modules, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Restful API development to third party systems, and enhance our own.
- Collaborate with the engineering team in Australia and Malaysia in software design sessions, code reviews, architecture, and other engineering activities
- Ownership - take ideas and turn them into some great new feature.
- Work in an agile-based development environment.
- Produce accurate estimates for user stories.
- 6+ years of experience in software development with additional skills in team management and software architecture.
- Technical skills: Hands-on experience with our tech stack Node.js, React, Mongo DB, Material UI.
- Attitude: Enthusiastic and positive, with a desire to contribute and create exceptional software.
- Initiative: We value candidates who take the initiative, evidenced by personal projects, apps, businesses, or other endeavors that demonstrate their ability to think beyond given tasks.
- Communication skills: Strong verbal and written English skills are essential.
- Fast-track Career Progression
- Management opportunity
- Opportunity for Transition into Delivery, Development, or Product Management Roles
- Quarterly Performance-Based Bonus Over and Above Your Salary
- Exceptional Career Growth Prospects