A technology company from the USA, which is developing wireless data communication products for enterprise and wireless broadband providers with a primary focus on under-server and emerging markets is looking for FullStack Frontend Engineer to work on a variety of networking projects and join their experienced team in Kyiv.
As a FullStack Frontend engineer you will play an important part in R&D processes of cutting-edge wireless broadband products and technologies. You will develop rich user interfaces and actively participate in all projects.
Development of external websites and web controllers for Company’s unique equipment will be the main part of your daily workflow along with extensive communication about all solutions, voicing your own ideas to improve products.
THE PROJECT STACK:
- Services in Java and NodeJS with NoSQL DB deployed on AWS (EC2, AWS IoT);
- 5 stars mobile apps on iOS and Android;
- Cutting edge firmware on devices (C, arm, mips, OpenWRT);
- Complex QA automation and CI (AWS, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker).
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Profound experience with React;
- Solid knowledge about best practices in web security (owasp);
- Wide experience with debugging, profiling and optimizing web apps;
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS3;
- Familiar with Git and Unix;
- At least Upper Intermediate English (you will be required to frequently communicate with US colleagues).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with real-time communication (WebRTC);
- Good understanding of TCP/IP (hpbn.co);
- Readiness to work with Wi-Fi technologies (IEEE 802.11);
- Experience with Node.Js.
- Competitive fully official salary based on USD rate (Salary range – depends on the employee level);
- International work environment and work with global development teams;
- Medical insurance;
- Snacks and drinks in office;
- Paid parking;
- Flexible work hours (40 work hours per week, full-time in office);
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips;
- Great team culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks.