Our client - an international software development company that provides consulting and direct services for the complex IT-Projects of major European clients is looking for Head of HR in Kyiv.
THE ROLE: you will lead the development, implementation, and administration of best practices, policies, and strategies to attract and grow world-class talent. You will be a key business partner providing hands-on operational and strategic human resources leadership for our company and report directly to the CEO.
- Understand business needs and create and drive processes, policies, and workflows that are compliant, efficient, scalable, and reflect our values globally.
- Implementing a recruiting strategy and getting top talents with our hiring managers and agencies for all our offices.
- Champion collaborative cross-functional relationships with recruiting, office management, payroll and hiring managers to ensure the successful on-boarding of new employees.
- Understanding individual needs and wishes of our employees and develop a growth plan which is consistent with our company strategy
- Be responsible for company payroll and benefits.
- Working with geographically-distributed teams.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of overall HR experience (with recruiting).
- Strong consultative aptitude with exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
- Natural inclination to develop solutions based on the analysis of facts/data.
- Proven experience of managing a variety of employee relation issues
- Adaptability of style and ability to work with partners at all levels of the organization.
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism, poise and respect
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change.
- Previous practical experience in implementation of best HR practices in the company.
- Good presentation skills.
- Advanced level of English language.
- Good analytical skills and mindset.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in managing an HR department at a mid-size company is a plus.
- Knowledge of German is a big plus.
- Work in an inspiring environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- 20 workdays of vacation per year, 15 days of paid sick leave.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely partially.
- Professional development (paid trainings, conferences).