Message has been successfully sent!
A German outsourcing company is looking for an iOS Developer to join their team at Frankfurt am Main.
As an iOS Developer you will polish apps technically as well as develop, implement, and test new features for our apps and our clients’ apps. Furthermore, you will provide your ideas and support in the implementation of new features as well as overhauling existing source codes. As a member of our teams you will work with internal professionals from UX, Design & Backend as well as the clients’ employees. You will also support the Lead Developers with your IT knowledge to analyse and implement our clients’ requirements.
- Use pair programming, peer reviews and code retros in your daily work with the team.
- Write unit, integration, and UI tests to ensure technical quality.
- Develop and maintain features for the financial industry.
- Write clear and testable code and estimate efforts for new features.
- Analyse and fix issues and bugs.
What you should have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering degree.
- 3+ years of experience in Swift.
- Good experience with iOS frameworks, vendor (eg UIKit) as well as third party.
- Experience with Core Animation, Autolayout, SOLID principles and RESTful API.
- Familiar with the most popular design patterns (e.g. MVVM, Coordinator platform).
- Experienced with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Fluent English and willing to learn German.
- Good understanding of HTTP stack.
What be a plus:
- CI/CD experience.
- Experience in testing, unit testing, UI automation, end to end testing.
- Atlassian suite experience.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Relocation Support.
- Temporary apartment for the first 3 months.
- Compensation of tickets to Frankfurt.
- Official employment and medical insurance.
- Drinks and snacks at the office.
- Young and dynamic team.