Our client - successful event technology company that helps connect organizers and visitors and interact through a mobile app worldwide is looking for a self-driven iOS Engineer that cares about product quality.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: a platform that helps event organizers sell tickets, interact with attendees via a mobile app, receive their feedback and analyze their interests.
- Research and prototype solutions for the new products development;
- Build new features like channels, 1-to-1 meeting scheduling, session registration, iPad support;
- Improve existing social features like timeline and group chats;
- Keep the codebase modern and easy-to-work through continuous refactoring and testing.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in building iOS applications;
- Advanced expertise in implementing OOP and OOD in Swift;
- Deep understanding of data structures and memory management;
- Strong practical understanding of multithreading and synchronization;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with product and engineering teams;
- Desire to share your expertise through mentorship;
- Technical education (Computer Science or related).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Understanding of algorithms;
- Experience in social networks or messengers development;
- Knowledge of CoreData and relational database fundamentals;
- Experience in Objective-C development;
- Understanding of best practices in testing, code reviews and CI/CD.
- Opportunity to impact a product used by millions of people;
- Competitive compensation & career growth opportunities;
- Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes;
- Equipment: Macbook Pro, monitor, and accessories you might need;
- Other benefits: lunches, fruits, medical insurance, and parking;
- Great office located in central Kyiv.