SQUAD - an innovative research and product development company that is developing hardware and software for home security and crime prevention - is now looking for a competent IT Services Manager to join their IT operations team in Kyiv or Lviv.
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of services on various levels.
- Lead IT projects, including the development and implementation of systems and services.
- Monitor and fine-tune the operation of our internal Helpdesk service.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Identify areas of improvement and drive initiatives to address issues in systems and/or processes.
- Coordinate and manage technical deployments, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Design projects to improve IT systems, processes, and operations.
- Enforce IT policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- MS or BS in Information Technology or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in IT operations.
- At least 1 year of leadership experience.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network, and system administration.
- Experience with project support/monitoring tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Okta, Jamf, AWS, Cisco, macOS, Linux.
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Scripting languages experience (Python, bash, shell, Perl, Tcl, etc.).
- Working on impactful security products and the opportunity to use them personally.
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- PE accounting and support.
- Social package, including medical insurance available from the start date and a wellbeing benefit for sport and art activities, mental and physical health, available after trial period;
- 21 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation, 5 days of sick leaves;
- Educational possibilities like corporate courses, knowledge hubs, and free English classes.
- Semiannual performance review.
- Paid lunches, fruits, and snacks, parking.