Our client is actively growing and developing company in the US market, which provide eCommerce service development, is looking for experienced Java Engineer to join their team in Kyiv.
- Develop new features and fix bugs on a designated client project;
- Test and QA your work with a high level of attention to detail;
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues as needed;
- Consistently deliver high quality products on time;
- Identify and communicate cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations;
- Stay up to date on the latest tools, technologies, and best practices related to your expertise;
- Be a team player in an agile software development environment focused on collaboration and continuous integration.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3-5 years experience in Java, J2EE, spring, and other enterprise related technologies;
- Excellent knowledge in JavaCore;
- Experience in Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security);
- 3-6 months of real experience in REST web services;
- Experience working on large-distributed teams utilizing Git, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, etc;
- UnitTesting (Junit, Cucumber or Mockito);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Comfortable with agile, iterative software development methodologies;
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies;
- Provide examples of recent work showcasing large web and mobile applications;
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a fast-paced growing team;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Experience working with US clients;
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be trained in Hybris development;
- Compensation for approved time off;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly team.