Our client - a world leader in the logistics industry, which develops and maintains a comprehensive transport management system with a successful roll-out, is looking for a Java Developer to join their team remotely and then move to Prague or Sofia.
THE ROLE: As part of the team, you will be involved in the development and testing of the new transport management system, changing the daily work of hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide. You will develop Java Enterprise solutions with large bandwidth (data processing and data transfer), data reliability and security, 3rd party integration and impact on the full life-cycle of a supply chain system.
- Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications;
- Ensure that your code meets software development and quality standards and fits into the continuous release process;
- Optimize the application in order to support work with large amounts of data;
- Participate in the whole sprint process for product development.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in software development with JAVA EE;
- Object-oriented analysis and design by using common patterns for software development;
- Solid knowledge in Java SE, JEE, Class-loading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.;
- Fluency in SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Experience with Oracle databases;
- Experience in Test-driven development;
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluent English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Good command of Regular Expressions;
- Communication protocol client and server implementations in Java: HTTP(s), FTP, SFTP, SMTP;
- Remoting: JMX, Spring RESTful, SOAP;
- Experience in setting up and scripting Maven, Ant, Git, etc.;
- Understanding of OOP, Functional, Dynamic and Low-latency programming, Multithreading;
- Application Server setup and tuning: JBOSS, Glassfish, etc.
- Great team culture;
- Opportunities for professional growth and career;
- Flexible working schedule, 40 hours per week;
- Medical insurance;
- Possible relocation to Prague/Sofia;
- 25-days paid vacation;
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips.