Our client - a global technology company focused on Product Development, Data Technology and Digital services, is looking for Java engineer to join their team in Dubai (UAE).
This is a Techno-Functional role, in which the employee has to work closely with clients, manage delivery and enable sales teams. This role also encompasses people leadership and end to end ownership of accounts. This role provides a fast-track career to aspiring leaders with deep technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
- Should be hands-on coding and willing to code as an individual contributor along with the ability to help junior team members on the team.
- Implement, deploy and maintain complex software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
- Identify and help implement tools and methods that continuously improve the code quality.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and technical discussions on coding best practices.
- Provide functional and non-functional inputs, and collaborate with the Business Analyst and Product Owner to ensure clear and well-formed user stories and clarify any prior defects.
- Provide support for functional, regression and performance testing, and provide analysis and recommendation on improvements to testing and operational processes.
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) issues and solutions in a clear, consistent manner through appropriate methods (voice calls, email, instant messaging, and ticketing systems).
- Provide technical support including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts; fulfill tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related engineering degree.
- Deep technical know-how on Java (Spring, Webservices) + JS frameworks.
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with complex system integration projects.
- Experience working with business analysts, project managers and technical architects in multiple geographical areas and off-shore time zones.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent problem solver and self-starter.
- Able to articulate and summarize complex solutions through technical discussions.
- Can work collaboratively to perform complex troubleshooting, root-cause analyses, and solution development.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ability to work in a team environment.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology for Software Development (prefer Scrum).
- Experience working in a DevOps team
- Experience developing cloud-based applications (i.e. AWS)
- Experience with serverless computing (i.e. AWS Lambda)
- Experience with one or more API Gateway products
- Experience with streaming platforms (i.e. Kafka)
- Experience with business process management or workflow and decision automation systems
- Competitive salary + one-time relocation bonus.
- Tax-free income.
- Temporary apartment for the first 2 weeks.
- Multi-cultural workforce.