ProSapient - a SaaS platform for managing expert networks that helps make better decisions is looking for a skillful Lead DevOps Engineer to join their team remotely.
Every day, somewhere in the world, important decisions are made. Whether it is a private equity company deciding to invest millions into a business or a large corporation implementing a new strategic direction, these decisions impact employees, customers and other stakeholders. Consulting and private equity firms come to proSapient when they need to gather knowledge, critical to ensuring they make the right decision. And proSapinet provides them with this knowledge efficiently and collaboratively.
In the four years since proSapient was founded, it has grown to 250 colleagues. In order to support its growth, the company raised a $10m Series A round led by Smedvig Capital.
The company is looking for a talented Lead DevOps Engineer with good communication skills to join our team who will be responsible for developing internal infrastructure with the best practices of IaC, monitoring, and high availability of services.
- Managing growing devops team (2-3 engineers);
- Working on devops quarterly plan with connection to the other teams;
- Building communication between devops and the other teams;
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes based on the needs of developers and services;
- Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended;
- Participate in production releases with Team Leads;
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats;
- Follow best security practices (ISO 27001) to guarantee system reliability to our customers.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- First of all - you love your job and are excited about automation, security, and infrastructure as a code;
- Proactive person and solid communicator, team player;
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Proven experience in DevOps tools such a Terraform, Helm, Kubernetes, Hashicorp Vault, GitLab CI;
- Good knowledge of an AWS cloud platform and proven experience of administration it by Terraform;
- Understanding of general security principles, access roles, and policies;
- Basic understanding of programming languages, able to solve minor bugs or fast investigate a problem and create a corresponding bug report;
- Understanding that DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and IT operations (Ops);
- Advanced level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS TO HAVE:
- An experience with team management;
- Good knowledge of some programming languages such as Python, GoLang, Rust, Elixir, or any other that you might know;
- Experience with Hashicorp solution stack and tools;
- Good experience with monitoring and logging tools such as ELK, DataDog, Sentry, Prometheus, Grafana, etc;
- Understanding and knowledge of microservices architecture patterns such a pipeline, event-based, etc.
- Ability to work fully remote or from Kiev, Ukraine office or from Samara, Russia office;
- 25 days holiday and 4 days sick leave and additional days off on national holidays;
- Competitive salary level;
- Possibility to relocate to the UK;
- Provide necessary equipment - laptop etc.
TECHNICAL STACK OF THE PLATFORM:
- DevOps: AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Hashicorp Vault, GitLab/GitLabCI;
- Languages: Python 3.7+, Elixir (GoLang and Rust can be too in future);
- Frameworks: Django, Flask, Celery, Starlette, Click;
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, Kafka.
- Technical interview with CTO;
- Technical interview with Engineering Director.
The talented client service teams use a combination of their initiative and leading technology to locate industry experts all around the world. These experts will have significant experience in various industries and provide insights to the clients via conference calls and surveys.
Its market-leading platform curates insight which helps the clients to make bigger, better decisions with less effort. The company believes in the right insights and not the most insights.
Insight can sometimes be found within your own organization, hidden within terabytes of files and folders. The platform helps to surface these insights when they are needed.